By mhahnsuper Account on 5/22/2013 5:28 AM
Social Media Community Managers have a duty to provide content of all types to its community members. The True Art of Providing Content in Social Media Community Management is being able to provide all the content in a seamless non tiring manner while drumming the interest necessary to keeping the buzz train going. The amount of information is often staggered to allow the content to provided in bits and pieces to prevent information overload.
By mhahnsuper Account on 4/29/2013 12:38 PM

Does it matter or not that the role of the gender of the community manager can work in any community matters assuming they are fully qualified. A community manager builds, nurtures and cultivates communities for the employer. However, the themes of communities vary on the internet any can be about almost anything.

By mhahnsuper Account on 4/23/2013 11:25 AM

Large volume communities and social networks who get hundreds or thousands of new followers a day have to resort to methods like a welcome letter to introduce to members to the community for out reach.  Yes, Social Media and Community Managers should try to welcome all new members and followers. Using these methods will greatly enhance your community and network of followers.

By mhahnsuper Account on 4/10/2013 3:59 PM
mbhahn featured in the Wall Street JournalIf you happen to be subscriber of the Wall Street Journal (WSJ), I @mbhahn was featured in the careers section of the paper today.
By mhahnsuper Account on 4/1/2013 10:15 AM
themycommunitymanagerWe are proud to announce the partnership of MyCMGR and TheCommunityManager. We decided to pull our resources together and do what we do best to serve our community manager community.
By mhahnsuper Account on 3/20/2013 10:36 AM
Are you a member of a community with too many rules? Are you a community manager always setting up rules to prevent or stop things from happening on a repetitive basis? Are you constantly upgrading the penalties to those who break them? Should familiarity and predictability breed contempt over time as a community manager?
By mhahnsuper Account on 1/4/2013 10:27 AM

Another year has passed and yet another one has just begun. I have had a lot of great things happen to me last year in 2012. I feel it is important to look back and share these with all of you.  Click to read more.
By mhahnsuper Account on 12/18/2012 10:35 AM

I recently interviewed for a Social Media Community Manager position at a great company. As part of the process, I had to fill out a questionnaire. Here is one of the questions I answered.

"Name three companies that are blowing up social media and identify what their strategies are, and why they are successful. Is there anything they could do to improve?"

By mhahnsuper Account on 11/8/2012 11:04 AM
I found myself with a dilemma while owning this blog. I needed to keep my older content relevant so people can read some of my favorite articles that I have written. I found the best way to keep your content from aging and appealing to your new followers on social media is to use tools for broadcasting.
By mhahnsuper Account on 10/12/2012 9:38 AM
NFL ShieldI had an amazing experience awarded to me from a Klout Perk. NFL Extra Points teamed up with Klout to give selected people an exclusive Eagles Meet and Greet at the Philadelphia Eagle's Novacare Complex. I was also awarded another cool perk of Eagles swag prior to accepting it. Read the story of amazing time I enjoyed with my favorite team.