By mhahnsuper Account on 4/19/2012 10:04 AM
Let's face it, we live in a social age of technology where we spend more time on social media than with most of the people in our everyday lives. It is just the way the internet has evolved to run our lives in the “always connected” world. We are establishing different types of friendships with new people we meet on the Internet.
By mhahnsuper Account on 4/17/2012 11:52 AM
Every community manager wants their community to be big and popular. When the community becomes popular, the community has to live up to the current standards that made them successful. Success often brings more people using your product and services. In turn, you will need to provide more support and customer service.
By mhahnsuper Account on 4/10/2012 8:06 AM
The Spring season is upon us. This is the time of the year to when people start cleaning out houses, cars, trailers, or places that piled up with things over the winter months. Spring is a good time to clean up you website, blog, and community online.
By mhahnsuper Account on 4/3/2012 12:09 PM
Too many companies, individuals, and dreamers often think if they make something whether it is new or based on something that it will become popular. But contrary to this belief, most ideas will fail.
By mhahnsuper Account on 3/21/2012 12:38 PM
If you know me, you know that I have been looking for work in the community management field for quite some time. I have been getting interviews here and there. Nothing seems to stick despite my strong knowledge, expertise, and track recor
By mhahnsuper Account on 2/24/2012 9:43 AM
This is the weekend when the Oscars will be live on television. The Oscars are the most prestigious awards given for the movie industry. The endless amount of news on the social media sites covering this event will be insane. Community managers deserve high honors like an Academy Award because the BEST Community Manager C.A.R.E.S.
By mhahnsuper Account on 2/16/2012 9:28 AM
Far too often I see jobs posted for the Community Managers use a copied ads from other businesses. Companies who need a “Community Manager” should identify what type of community manager need they need to fill and post the position. The job will list a super long laundry list of goals and expectations and at end of the job advertisement, ”We require a BS in Marketing or similar field”.
By mhahnsuper Account on 2/14/2012 8:04 AM
The position of “Online Community Manager” isn’t an new position for most companies already with established brands on the Internet. However, it is a “new” position often overlooked from the businesses looking to develop a market and a base for the people to interact with its brand.
By mhahnsuper Account on 2/9/2012 11:51 AM
I love twitter and like everyone else I want more followers for my social network. Everyday, I can get any random number of people clicking the follow button on my profile or from my blog website. In the past month or so, I have noticed many new people misusing twitter to get followers. I am not sure if it is because I am becoming more popular or not.
By mhahnsuper Account on 2/7/2012 12:40 PM
In this article, I am going to discuss how to implement a Haiku contest for your community. A true Japanese Haiku focuses on nature. So If your a purist of the art of the Japanese Haiku, I apologize. We will be using the English Haiku style for this article in order to focus on creativity and engagement with your community. Enjoy!