By mhahnsuper Account on 2/24/2012 9:43 AM
This is the weekend when the Oscars will be live on television. The Oscars are the most prestigious awards given for the movie industry. The endless amount of news on the social media sites covering this event will be insane. Community managers deserve high honors like an Academy Award because the BEST Community Manager C.A.R.E.S.
By mhahnsuper Account on 2/16/2012 9:28 AM
Far too often I see jobs posted for the Community Managers use a copied ads from other businesses. Companies who need a “Community Manager” should identify what type of community manager need they need to fill and post the position. The job will list a super long laundry list of goals and expectations and at end of the job advertisement, ”We require a BS in Marketing or similar field”.
By mhahnsuper Account on 2/14/2012 8:04 AM
The position of “Online Community Manager” isn’t an new position for most companies already with established brands on the Internet. However, it is a “new” position often overlooked from the businesses looking to develop a market and a base for the people to interact with its brand.
By mhahnsuper Account on 2/9/2012 11:51 AM
I love twitter and like everyone else I want more followers for my social network. Everyday, I can get any random number of people clicking the follow button on my profile or from my blog website. In the past month or so, I have noticed many new people misusing twitter to get followers. I am not sure if it is because I am becoming more popular or not.
By mhahnsuper Account on 2/7/2012 12:40 PM
In this article, I am going to discuss how to implement a Haiku contest for your community. A true Japanese Haiku focuses on nature. So If your a purist of the art of the Japanese Haiku, I apologize. We will be using the English Haiku style for this article in order to focus on creativity and engagement with your community. Enjoy!
By mhahnsuper Account on 1/31/2012 10:05 AM
I recently saw that DICE, the makers of Battlefield 3 is trying to stop cheating in their game and is actively looking for an Anti Cheat Administrator to help find ways to manage and curb the problem. It made me think of my days fighting cheaters. I did a fine job spotting, catching, and banning cheaters from Clan Ladder. I know I would be a great candidate for that position. This article discusses my experiences with cheaters in PC games.
By mhahnsuper Account on 1/26/2012 2:39 PM
Hashtags are pretty popular right now because of Twitter. Hashtags are a form of meta data that allow searching for the same phrase. Twitter uses the “#” symbol to organize, index, and separate messages called tweets. Tweets are the messages we post on Twitter. Twitter has started an amazing trend where we can use any common word or phase as hashtag by adding the “#” symbol in front of the word or phrase.
By mhahnsuper Account on 1/24/2012 10:20 AM
I am continuing my blog series on Twitter with this article. Everyone likes to gain new followers. I love to meet new people and add them to my follower list. I will always add you back on my Twitter if I believe you can be a future friend, networker, or content follower.  I don’t like people using and abusing my generosity of the Twitter friendship.
By mhahnsuper Account on 1/19/2012 11:52 AM

What is a Tweet-a-Thon?

A Tweet-a-Thon is a campaign. This campaign can raise awareness for a cause or an event on Twitter. They normally last over a set period of time from a few hours to a few days. It is very important to have a schedule of content that is highly interactive for your followers
By mhahnsuper Account on 1/17/2012 10:08 AM
Twitter is a very popular in social media today. The service allows us to share our world in tweets at 140 characters per post. New people are registering daily on the site but they aren’t setting up their accounts properly to get people they follow to follow back. I thought I would write a short blog article of common mistakes people continue to do on Twitter. If you would like to people to follow you back, please make some simple changes.